SailCruiser is an intuitive PC-based marine navigation system made especially for sailors! SailCruiser accounts for sailboat tacking using wind, speed and direction to get you to your destination as quickly and efficiently as possible. Standard GPS chart plotters assume that sailboats travel in a straight line to their destinations, and are unable to calculate an accurate ETA during tacking legs. Finally, a solution!
BoatCruiser offers all of the advanced navigation and easy to use planning features that you need, including support for all major marine instruments and compatibility with the widest of variety of chart formats.
For more information on SailCruiser, BoatCruiser and other recreational products, please visit our recreation website.
NaviWeather is based on the long experience of both Polish and Canadian experts. NaviWeather offers the most advanced and innovative program for the visualization of weather forecasts. It is a precise and reliable tool for providing timely and reliable weather information. The program was created for everyone. Both sailors, surfers, other maritime traffic users, etc. It has an affordable price and provides a complete tool for analyzing weather. Weather forecasting with NaviWeather is pure pleasure as it is an intelligent, fast and flexible program which can be downloaded, configured and ready to work in few minutes. NaviWeather provides a reliable and accurate weather forecast at your fingertips. An intuitive user interface with a simple and convenient menu will help you plan a safe trip. Check whether the program meets your expectation. Try out a free version from www.naviweather.eu today!
Search the site
- ~ British Columbia Coast Pilots Technical Committee
"We chose NavCruiser PRO because of the software's ease of use and NavSim's willingness to adapt and develop their software to meet our needs. This already powerful software with automatic updating ability is now being used in our Pilotage district. The software's flexibility enables it to meet our varied needs and the development work they completed for us exceed the technical committee's expectations. - Captain Kevin Vail Chair, BC Coast Pilots Technical Committee"
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 2 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 3 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 2 years ago