NavSim’s Chart Updater module removes the headache from chart maintenance. No longer will you have to manually login to download charts and updates and with a convoluted process. With NavSim’s Chart Updater Module, customers using NOAA ENC, Army Corp (ENC), NOAA RNC charts can choose to automatically download, install, and update charts in one simple interface. For Canadian users, CHS access can be setup to maintain your chart folio in a simple way.
Colour coded chart lists let you know at a glance what charts are available, downloaded, and installed. Any problem charts or errors will be highlighted to let you know if you have any issues with your charts. Chart listed can be filtered based on these parameters, sorted by clicking on the column heading, or filtered by name using the search field.
Never before has maintaining up-to-date charts been as hassle-free. With this add-on, you’ll be up and running and back to your actual work much faster than ever before!
Search the site
- ~ Steve Webster, Mississauga, Canada
"...One very notable difference is the technology in Navsim's products. They use the very latest software development tools from Microsoft, and everything just works so much better on my PC - screen manipulation of charts for example is MUCH faster than any tool I'd used before. Zooming in and out of charts, dragging charts around, rotating them etc iss just much better in this product. I am also an aviator, and the software works well both on the water and in the as well as the standard BSB charts. It has all sorts of useful for configuring screen displays, fuel cost analysis for trips based upon fuel burn profiles, and supports a bunch of different input devices beyond just a GPS and Autopilot. Another really awesome feature is the ability to drag and drop any documents on to the charts and annotate the charts with things like photos or cruise notes (which I do with aerial photos). It really is a stellar product. Navsim has a small, top notch software development team that responds to customer input! Many of the aviation-specific suggestions I submitted actually found their way into the product! I have shown it to a number of fellow boaters in my marina and many of them have adopted NavSim software as well now."
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 2 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 3 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 2 years ago