NavSim products for the professional market
NavSim PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular Meridian 3 software. The NavSim PPU comes with a Panasonic ToughBook™ ruggedized laptop along with the NavSim RG4 ROTG (Rate of Turn Generator), and a high quality dual-beacon equipped GPS. NavSim PPU systems are provided with a light-weight water-repellent carrying case for optimum portability when boarding vessels.
Formerly known as NavCruiser Pro, Meridian is a highly sophisticated marine navigation PC program for the professional mariner. The latest development from NavSim Technology, Meridian includes advanced AIS capabilities including receiving text messages and recording AIS target tracks.
Search the site
- ~ Great Lakes Pilotage Authority (GLPA)
"Equipping GLPA pilots with NavSim’s new integrated PPUs will help ensure that the Great Lakes-Seaway remains one of the world’s safest and most efficient commercial waterways. - Robert Lemire, CEO of the Great Lakes Pilotage Authority"
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 2 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 3 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 2 years ago