We are happy to provide our customers with personal assistance in using NavSim Products. For customers covered under warranty, please use the form below to make a support request.
How can I get support online?
Free access is provided to the software FAQ. Often your support question may be answered there! If not, feel free to suggest a new addition to the NavSim Software FAQ.
Am I covered for technical support by phone?
NavSim PPU and NavCruiser PRO 3 customers are covered for technical phone support for one year after purchase or for the term of your organizations support contract. After the term has expired, you can either pay for support on a per incident basis or pay an annual fee to extend your support coverage. If your support has expired, contact NavSim Sales to extend your support service period.
Obtaining Remote Assistance
Some issues are best resolved by having one of our technical support representatives remotely logging into your machine. Once you’ve spoken to our technical support team, and are ready to initiate a remote session, please proceed to FastSupport.com ON THE MACHINE WITH NAVSIM’s SOFTWARE. Once you open that URL, you will see a screen (as pictured below) where you will enter your name and the support key given to you by the NavSim Support representative.
For support of SailCruiser and BoatCruser, contact recreational support.
Search the site
- ~ British Columbia Coast Pilots Technical Committee
"We chose NavCruiser PRO because of the software's ease of use and NavSim's willingness to adapt and develop their software to meet our needs. This already powerful software with automatic updating ability is now being used in our Pilotage district. The software's flexibility enables it to meet our varied needs and the development work they completed for us exceed the technical committee's expectations. Captain Kevin Vail Chair, BC Coast Pilots Technical Committee"
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 2 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 2 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 2 years ago