We are happy to provide our customers with personal assistance in using NavSim Products. For customers covered under warranty, please use the form below to make a support request.
How can I get support online?
Free access is provided to the software FAQ. Often your support question may be answered there! If not, feel free to suggest a new addition to the NavSim Software FAQ.
Am I covered for technical support by phone?
NavSim PPU and NavCruiser PRO 3 customers are covered for technical phone support for one year after purchase or for the term of your organizations support contract. After the term has expired, you can either pay for support on a per incident basis or pay an annual fee to extend your support coverage. If your support has expired, contact NavSim Sales to extend your support service period.
Obtaining Remote Assistance
Some issues are best resolved by having one of our technical support representatives remotely logging into your machine. Once you’ve spoken to our technical support team, and are ready to initiate a remote session, please proceed to FastSupport.com ON THE MACHINE WITH NAVSIM’s SOFTWARE. Once you open that URL, you will see a screen (as pictured below) where you will enter your name and the support key given to you by the NavSim Support representative.
For support of SailCruiser and BoatCruser, contact recreational support.
Search the site
- ~ Pacific Northwest Harbor Pilot
"As a harbor pilot in the Pacific Northwest, I was looking for a reliable and flexible navigational software. After examining the major brands in use I chose NavCruiser Pro. The capability to select the data fields that I wanted to see and to set them up in any particular display screen that I could choose set NavCruiser apart from the competition. Whether it was a tabbed screen for transit mode or final approach to an anchorage, NavCruiser Pro was easily customized to display what I needed to see. I found great value in the playback mode to review a job with a trainee pilot and for self-evaluation and improvement. Ed Marmol Pacific Northwest Harbor Pilot"
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 2 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 3 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 2 years ago