NavSim Announces S-63 (Primar) Support
NavSim is pleased to announce that it’s Meridian and NavSim PPU both now support the S-63 (Primar) data format. S-63 is an International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) standard for encrypting and securing electronic navigational chart (ENC) data.
NavSim Poland is an official distributor of Primar data (www.primar.no). Using the free Primar Chat Catalog application users simply simply export their basket and then visit our order form to upload their requested charts.
New Primar chart updates are released every Wednesday with a new base DVD released every quarter. Chart subscriptions come in 3, 6, and 12 month intervals.
Search the site
- ~ British Columbia Coast Pilots Technical Committee
"We chose NavCruiser PRO because of the software's ease of use and NavSim's willingness to adapt and develop their software to meet our needs. This already powerful software with automatic updating ability is now being used in our Pilotage district. The software's flexibility enables it to meet our varied needs and the development work they completed for us exceed the technical committee's expectations. Captain Kevin Vail Chair, BC Coast Pilots Technical Committee"
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 659 days ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 640 days ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 415 days ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 572 days ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 410 days ago