With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, NavSim™ aims to become a world leader in the design, marketing and manufacture of state-of-the-art marine electronics products. The NavSim work environment is dynamic, focused on creativity and conducive to further development. The office atmosphere is casual, team-oriented, fast-paced and in tune with the latest technological developments in marine software engineering. We are always looking for self-motivated, energetic individuals committed to excellence in the fields of marine engineering, software development, and 3D modelling. Email your resume to us at email@example.com.
Search the site
- ~ Pacific Northwest Harbor Pilot
"As a harbor pilot in the Pacific Northwest, I was looking for a reliable and flexible navigational software. After examining the major brands in use I chose NavCruiser Pro. The capability to select the data fields that I wanted to see and to set them up in any particular display screen that I could choose set NavCruiser apart from the competition. Whether it was a tabbed screen for transit mode or final approach to an anchorage, NavCruiser Pro was easily customized to display what I needed to see. I found great value in the playback mode to review a job with a trainee pilot and for self-evaluation and improvement. Ed Marmol Pacific Northwest Harbor Pilot"
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 2 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 3 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 2 years ago