With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, NavSim™ aims to become a world leader in the design, marketing and manufacture of state-of-the-art marine electronics products. The NavSim work environment is dynamic, focused on creativity and conducive to further development. The office atmosphere is casual, team-oriented, fast-paced and in tune with the latest technological developments in marine software engineering. We are always looking for self-motivated, energetic individuals committed to excellence in the fields of marine engineering, software development, and 3D modelling. Email your resume to us at email@example.com.
Search the site
- ~ Art Flores, California
"Hi there, I just wanted to thank you for time and consideration. I just purchased NavSim's software, and let me tell you, the download update feature is really cool! In fact, I was considering some other navigation programs but they don't have the download feature like you guys. I needed to have a map/navigation software installed on a client's laptop A.S.A.P. and downloading the full version from the internet was my only option. Thank you! By the way, the user interface on this program is awesome, totally blows away the competition."
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 3 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 3 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 3 years ago