With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, NavSim™ aims to become a world leader in the design, marketing and manufacture of state-of-the-art marine electronics products.
The NavSim™ work environment is dynamic, focused on creativity and conducive to further development. The office atmosphere is casual, team-oriented, fast-paced and in tune with the latest technological developments in marine software engineering.
We are always looking for self-motivated, energetic individuals committed to excellence in the fields of marine engineering, software development, and 3D modelling.
Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search the site
- ~ Captain Andrew St. Germain
"Your software gets better by the day. It is so fantastic and so very user friendly. I can easily say that out of all the navigation software that I have tested over the years, yours is by far the easiest to learn."
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 2 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 2 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 2 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 2 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 2 years ago