With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, NavSim™ aims to become a world leader in the design, marketing and manufacture of state-of-the-art marine electronics products. The NavSim work environment is dynamic, focused on creativity and conducive to further development. The office atmosphere is casual, team-oriented, fast-paced and in tune with the latest technological developments in marine software engineering. We are always looking for self-motivated, energetic individuals committed to excellence in the fields of marine engineering, software development, and 3D modelling. Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search the site
- ~ Dr. Arthur Carty, President, National Research Council of Canada
"The NRC is particularly proud and enthusiastic about NavSim Technology Inc. and the software they have developed, because NavSim is the first spin-off from NRC's Institute for Marine Dynamics to have incubated in our facilities in St. John's, Newfoundland...at NRC we want to build on successes like NavSim."
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 3 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 3 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 3 years ago