With a strong commitment to innovation and quality, NavSim™ aims to become a world leader in the design, marketing and manufacture of state-of-the-art marine electronics products.
The NavSim™ work environment is dynamic, focused on creativity and conducive to further development. The office atmosphere is casual, team-oriented, fast-paced and in tune with the latest technological developments in marine software engineering.
We are always looking for self-motivated, energetic individuals committed to excellence in the fields of marine engineering, software development, and 3D modelling.
Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search the site
- ~ Captain Andrew St. Germain
"NavSim's navigation software was one of the easiest software to master. The user friendly menus make the task of setting up waypoints and routes a breeze. The configuration for the GPS or DGPS took less than a couple of minutes and I was up and running. The clarity of nautical charts when zooming in was fabulous. The software has a lot of great features which makes GPS navigation fun, be it on land or water. This software is so easy to use that it will have the technical support team waiting for the phone to ring like the May-Tag repair man."
- Read more testimonials »
Latest Tweets From NavSim
- Hello World! We have arrived on Twitter. 3 years ago
- NavSim Pilot 3.0 PPU (Portable Pilot Unit) features a pilot optimized version of NavSim’s popular NavCruiser PRO 3.0. navsimpilot.com/?page_id=17 3 years ago
- New training section of our site for PPU System users was released today navsim.com/usersection/tr… 2 years ago
- We’ve re-launched our official website today. Check it out at navsim.com. 2 years ago
- NavSim Equips Great Lakes Pilots with Next-Generation Portable Piloting Systems navsim.com/about-navsim-t… 2 years ago